Friday, July 11, 2014

Cramped in a Minivan

I plan on doing something I've not attempted before in my next blogs. There's no guarantee that it will be of any interest to anyone other than me, but for the next eight days I will be sharing thoughts and impressions while on vacation. We leave this evening for a trek through Tennessee and on to the Shenandoah Valley, mixing in a little work along the way, but mostly relaxing. The caravan (more accurately 'minivan') will contain my wife and I along with two grandsons, a daughter and son-in-law. Based on past experience, I anticipate the trip to be filled with plenty of humor, occasional reflection, and perhaps a life lesson or two discovered along the way.  Feel free to join us on the journey (but not in the already crowded mini van) and share your own comments and reflections in response. For now, I have some packing and loose ends tying left to do. 

No comments: